Sunday, May 31, 2020

Your Words Become Your Reality | Joel Osteen

I love Joel Osteen, I listened to this service several times, he is a light in this messy world, I believe in every word he says, I am so uplifted from his sermon, we need more people like him, I discovered him while living in the UK now after 2 years of convalescence living in Italy and still recovering from a terrible sickness I have so much faith my future will be bright Thank you Joel thank you God


Did you know that your words are like seeds? In fact, you are where you are today because of what you’ve been saying about yourself.

Why don’t you start believing that no matter what you have or haven’t done, that your best days are still out in front of you.

Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment