Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Joel Osteen Quotes

When you start declaring His promises, speaking what He says about you, “I can do all things through Christ. I am blessed and cannot be cursed. I will live and not die.” The Creator of the Universe will push back forces of darkness; He won’t let that obstacle defeat you. It may go past its boundaries temporarily, but don’t get discouraged. It’s got to go back.


I declare that God has great and wonderful plan for me and my children life. By Gods power, we are blessed, we are surrounded by every blessings of God the most high, we are successful, favor, God had answered my prayers by opening instant traveling doors in my life and my children life. God had blessed us beyond measure, his anointing is upon those children and myself, my long awaited prayers had been answer by God the most high. Thank you Lord for everything in Jesus mighty name we have pray Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment