Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Oprah Winfrey's Top 50 Rules for Success

Oprah Winfrey's Top 50 Rules for Success. Need motivation? Watch a Top 10 with Believe Nation! Oprah went from being born into poverty in rural Mississippi to a teenage single mother to becoming the most influential woman in the world. She was the richest African American of the 20th century and North America's first black multi-billionaire. She's currently worth $3 billion and takes a salary of $75 million per year. Here's my take on Oprah Winfrey's Top 50 rules for success!




Fan Comment:
This was amazing. I am at a crossroad. I know I’m not fulfilling my purpose. I am a registered nurse. So I am serving people but it doesn’t make me happy. I’m away from my children for long hours at a time. Work holidays. I missed my children growing up. I’ve been doing this for 15 years. I feel like it’s all I know. I am grateful for the career and I take pride in it. But it’s not for me. But fear is keeping me from really going after something else. Partly because I don’t know what else to do. This is inspiring but has me even more conflicted. Love your channel. I am binge watching these videos. Trying to figure my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment