Thursday, May 21, 2020

Ready To Rise | Joel Osteen

When you pass through a difficult season, you have to remember that’s not your final destination. The time is coming for you to rise again. You haven’t seen, heard or imagined where God is about to take you.


MelSocarras:
Wow GOD was really speaking to me through this video. I was in a dark place recently. I was kicked out of nursing school due to failing the same class twice. I always knew that GOD had called me to become a nurse. So I couldn’t believe how quickly everything went downhill for me. I thought to myself “what now?” I became deeply depressed, I knew that I had messed up. I should’ve studied more. I should’ve paid more attention in class. I knew that I had made a grave mistake. I was really beating myself up about it too. I felt hopeless & worthless. I felt dumb. I felt like I was being left behind & that I wasn’t going to amount to anything in life. I felt embarrassed. During this whole struggle, I was trying to petition my dismissal. Because I was a good student, I just didn’t do well in that class. I knew that I was capable of passing but my performance & effort just wasn’t up to par. After submitting my appeal, I didn’t get any feedback for weeks. I thought to my self “this is the end”. How could I have been so careless about my future. How could I let this happen. I was praying to GOD to forgive me for not appreciating the opportunity I was given. I asked him to enlighten my path. But it seemed like nothing was changing. All I heard from GOD was silence. But I decided to still thank GOD even during my difficulty. I didn’t know what my next step was going to be. The path ahead of me was unknown. Just now I went to check my email & to my surprise I received feedback from my appeal. I had been approved for several days to be reinstated back into the nursing program & I didn’t even know! My perception has completely shifted. I feel so honored & blessed for GOD to allow me to have another chance. He is so good to us. He is so merciful. I’m glad he taught me a lesson, I needed it. I also learned that it’s easy to have faith when things are going smoothly in life. The hard part comes when you have to keep your faith while your whole world is falling apart.GOD will never abandon us, even if it seems like he’s not there. He is! He is listening! I make mistakes & at times I feel like I am not the Christian I want to be. It is a constant battle that I struggle with everyday. & everyday I learn something new & try to grow my relationship with GOD. One thing I know for a fact is that GOD JESUS CHRIST is real! He is the ultimate truth & I will forever keep on choosing him no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment